Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Third Quarter/Second Semester

1. What are your educational goals?

This quarter, I hope to learn more about perfecting HTML and CSS techniques. I'm not sure what's included in the course description, but I would like to learn more about JavaScript as well. I'd like to be able to incorporate things like comment boxes and login forms in my sites.

2. What are you going to produce?

I have several websites that I am working on. One is for my aunt's tenant; he runs his own small business and needs a website to promote it. I'm doing this through WordPress, but will be editing the HTML files. I am going to make a website for my dad as well, and although WordPress is cool, I'd rather create the HTML and CSS files from scratch because then I know how everything works and how to fix things when they don't work properly.

:) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment