Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I DID IT!

I FINALLY figured out how to get my header to look normal! I googled CSS positioning and also looked through the online book I'm studying, and it helped me out!

Here's what my CSS looked like at first:

header {
    position: fixed;
    margin-right: 2%;
}

I thought the fact that I had display: table; was messing it up, but what I found out was SO simple, it hurts. Here's my new CSS:

header {
    position: fixed;
    right: 2%;
}

THAT'S IT. All I had to do was take out the margin! Now, this is what it looks like:


1 comment:

  1. The movable gif is a *really* nice touch! Starting next week, I'm going to be organizing all of the web students to work on the HILT Institute website. I want to produce something really cool that we can use to promote our program. I would greatly appreciate your help with that, since you've got skills, Imani! ;-)

    ReplyDelete