Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Fourth Quarter

What shall I do fourth quarter? I want to continue with the blog I made because it's a lot of fun. Plus, when I get distracted, the blog is kind of my way out of that. Some of the things I want to learn are:

  • How to use percentages/ pixels so that my webpage displays properly on any computer screen
  • How to properly use divs/ sections to have multiple (as in, more than two) columns on a page
I'll keep the blog I have now, and continue working on my Breaking Benjamin fan page. On that site, I am going to embed videos and lyrics, and have multiple different pages linked off of the home page.

1 comment:

  1. First question: where is that website I saw in class that I can't find linked anywhere from your
    home page? I'm eager to give you credit for that
    work, which demonstrated a flair for design, but I can't if I can't find it.

    As a student at NVCC, you have access to several thousand technology books on-line through the safarri site. Please look up "responsive web
    design" on the web. It is one of the "hot topics" in web design, and most closely matches the first of the two items you want to learn.

    Your second goal is a good one, but it is made somewhat difficult by the fact that CSS3 is still a moving target. New properties will be added soon to make layout much easier to do. Stay tuned for those...

    ReplyDelete