Friday, April 12, 2013

Week of April 12th

Soooooooooo this blog is quite frustrating. The picture of the lion looks amazing- until I start actually putting things on the blog. I had a problem with the last blog I was making as well. I've figured out that it's because of the max-width element I put in the body. I took that out, but it didn't do anything.


This is my CSS and HTML code. Below is a picture of how the lion is supposed to look:


This is how it looks with text:


The difference is noticeable and it's very annoying. There's a website that has a kind of tutorial that I'm going through, but I haven't found any solutions to my problem so far. I was thinking about putting all of the text in a div, but I'm not sure if that would do anything. Oh well, we'll see.

Here's the link: My Lion Blog (:

1 comment:

  1. Step 1: Validate your HTML. You have li elements that are not in a list (ol or ul). You get a red bar when you check it. The browser can't figure out how to position things when the html is not correct.

    Step 2: Try using background-position: 0% 0%;
    I added that, and it didn't work. My hunch is that it is your broken html that is causing the problem.

    ReplyDelete