Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Books

So far, I have written three books. The first one is called "Centipedophobia". It is a murder mystery and full of suspense. It is about a girl who realizes that the murders occurring in her town are somehow linked to her. The story moves very fast and is a quick read. My second book is called "Cupid's Arrow". This one is suspense/thriller but also has romance in it. It is about a girl who breaks up with her boyfriend. Her best friend then tries to get revenge on her behalf, only for it to turn out horribly. I really like this one and, again, it's a quick read. The final book I have written is called "True Love". It is a romance novel. It is a short book, around 250 pages, but it is very sad. This is probably the best book I have written. All of my books are targeted for teenagers and young adults. I am trying to self-publish my books and, hopefully, I will. I will let you know when I finish the next one!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! The reason I keep asking you about your books is because I'm looking for the best way that being in my class can help you follow your dreams and acquire the ICT skills you need to make them happen. When you said to me that you wanted to self publish your books, I thought to myself, "I know something about that. Why not use this class to help make that happen."

    I've already pointed you to Lulu Press. When you write your books, do you use a word processor? Are they in digital format? You mentioned wanting to get them "copyrighted". You could use this class period to explore the copyright issue and examine how it works.

    ReplyDelete